Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she's in the hospital in Florida. Marti said Carolyn is struggling to manage the ups and downs she is experiencing and is unable to respond to phone calls or text messages, so please don't call or text - send cards and written messages only, please. They are hoping she may be well enough by the end of this week to go to rehab. She has a long and difficult road ahead, I'm sure. 

Marti will keep me informed on Carolyn's progress. And again, thank you to all of you who are concerned about Carolyn -- just no phone or text messages to her, please. 

No comments:

Spring and Reminders

This has been a busy weekend for me. I think the nice weather brought out not only the buds on trees and flowers, but it energized people. I...