Tuesday, August 31, 2021

 I'm up a bit earlier than usual today - the sun woke me up! Good to have it back, full force. At least, until it gets too darned hot.

I goofed yesterday when I said the Joe's Pond website no longer has a "For rent" page. Jamie Stewart got in touch and I fixed yesterday's post, but also wanted to mention it again here. Joe's Pond Association website does still have a page to post rentals - go to "Association" and then "Camps for Rent." I apologize for the mistake.

It's a beautiful day today - great air out there for the moment. It feels a little like fall, at least the air coming in my office window does (!) but I think it's going to get pretty warm later on. We'll take it - there's a whole new bunch of air coming at us in a few months!

I'm going to make the most of today and not worry about winter.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...