Saturday, February 23, 2019

Good Morning!
Lovely day here - no snow!
I just got this really nice picture of David and Marti Talbot when
they were in Antarctica recently. So good to see both of them so happy and healthy! Way to go, kiddos.

Marti asked if there is a way that new posts to this blog can be sent directly to followers' email addresses. I looked into it and found there is a new gadget that will allow this. I have added it to the blog so I believe it should work now. Thanks to Marti - if she hadn't asked I would probably never have realized it is available. As with any of these things, it's important to know that you can click on "Unfollow" at any time if you no longer want to be bothered with extra emails being dropped in your mailbox. Let me know if it doesn't work for you - I tried it and you will see I'm listed as a follower. Now I'll see if I get an email when I post this today! Exciting! Well, maybe not very, but it's always fun to discover new things. You will notice on the right upper corner of the blog page there is a new space for you to submit your email address. Once you have done that, you should receive notifications when I post something new.

We are waiting for another nasty storm to hit us. It is coming at us tonight with snow, wind and some rain possible. This sounds like a March type mean one and will mess up the morning commute on Monday. In the meantime, it's really nice today - getting a little melting going on to settle the snow before the next onslaught. I'm showing about 31 degrees, but overnight it was in the single digits again. The sun has some real warmth to it now and we are beginning to feel there's an end in sight. Maybe after this next storm. Or the next one. March can be a bear.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...