I found the obituary for Walt Goodrich in the Times Argus this morning.
We're getting a little much-needed rain this morning and it's very muggy. There doesn't seem to be any air stirring at all outside. Fred has gone to walk/run on Jamie and Marie's driveway - I'm hanging out - too sticky out there for me! It's days like this I miss being on the water. It would be refreshing to just take a nice quiet swim before breakfast. Today we may get thunder storms that will end the heat wave and the air should get much lighter and cooler. In the meantime, we're enjoying a great summer and all we have to do to cool down a little is remember when it was twenty below last winter . . . !
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment