Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I found the obituary for Walt Goodrich in the Times Argus this morning. 

We're getting a little much-needed rain this morning and it's very muggy. There doesn't seem to be any air stirring at all outside. Fred has gone to walk/run on Jamie and Marie's driveway - I'm hanging out - too sticky out there for me! It's days like this I miss being on the water. It would be refreshing to just take a nice quiet swim before breakfast. Today we may get thunder storms that will end the heat wave and the air should get much lighter and cooler. In the meantime, we're enjoying a great summer and all we have to do to cool down a little is remember when it was twenty below last winter . . . !

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...