Thursday, May 10, 2018

I am very sorry to learn of Bob Wechsler's death this past Monday. Bob and his wife, Beth, have had a cottage on Barre Avenue for many years, and Beth spent many years at Joe's Pond with her parents, Russ and Virginia Reed who they owned a cottage near the pavilion. Bob had many friends here at Joe's Pond and will be sadly missed. Our deepest sympathy to Beth. If you wish to send a note to her, the address is P. O. Box 48, West Danville, VT 05873.
     We were in Montpelier today to pick up the newsletters from Leahy Press. They will be in the mail tomorrow, and you can see the newsletter on the website now - in color! Some of you are no doubt in transit, and I admit it's hard for me to figure out exactly where I should send the newsletter. This year it was published a bit later than normal because of the late Ice-Out date - I always wait to announce the winner in the newsletter. So if you don't get yours right away, it will likely catch up to you. I have included a remittance envelope for dues in the center fold of the newsletter. If you have recently paid your dues, ignore the envelope. We have had a good number of both on-line payments and early regular mail payments, and I've tried to keep up with posting. However, my desktop computer failed this week and I've been struggling to get everything on my laptop so I could keep working on due and newsletter stuff. My apologies if I've goofed something up. I expect to get my regular computer back within a few days - it's in the shop getting repaired. Email me if you have questions, or see me at the spring meeting. Dues are payable on or before July 1.
     Here's something you may want to mark on your calendar: 

RHYTHM OF THE REIN

THERAPEUTIC RIDING CamP - DRIVING PROGRAM

       Invites you to a night of de-stressing and relaxation

           
RELAX    REJUVENATE    RESTORE

CHOOSE FROM A MYRIAD OF relaxing

ACTIVITIES & SUPPORT our program!

                    *ADULT COLORING  * MASSAGES  

              “AROMATHERAPY”   * HIMALYAN SALT DETOX         

* HORSE TIME – THEY GIVE GREAT HUGS!

Bunnies to cuddle if the horses look too big!

*SNACKS, BEVERAGES, RELAXING MUSIC - $10.00/PERSON

              May 24th Thursday 5-9 pm at Water Tower Farm

                       386 US Route 2, Marshfield, Vt.

426-3781 or email fmi

   THERE WILL ALSO BE A CRAFTS AND BAKE SALE TO BENEFIT THE PROGRAM

FOR VENDOR INFORMATION CALL DIANNE AT 802 426 3781

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...