This came to me from Homer Fitts - I couldn't resist passing it on. There was a caption: "This is what Vermonters do on a Sunday afternoon." And then the comment, ". . . and not a single spectator walked away during the whole concert." I watched closely and I'm pretty sure a couple of the girls were singing along! Take a look:
Sunday afternoon in Vermont - (pretty darned good music, too!!!)
Monday, May 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment