Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!





I only have a minute to post these pictures and let you know we had a significant amount of snow overnight.  The first two were about 6 o'clock this morning when Fred first went out; the bottom one I took as he was finishing up our driveway. I needed the yardstick to measure the depth of new snow this morning - 13 inches, and it's still snowing.  Just while I was out clearing the deck and getting the measurements, we had another 1/4 of an inch, I'm guessing.  It's pretty light and there's some blowing and drifting.  Nice wintery weather.  We have to go out in a little while, so Fred is busy clearing the driveway.  I can't tell if our road has been plowed recently or not, and I haven't seen any traffic going by, so I'm not sure we can make our appointment, but we'll see.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...