Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I've just heard from Helen Morrison that Kristin Brooks, who recently moved to Edgewood Avenue, here at Joe's Pond, is looking for her young Bengal cat, Bella.  This is a picture of Bella - she's beautiful - and we're all hoping she returns to her humans very soon.  She is probably frightened - new surroundings, unfamiliar sights and sounds - but at least the weather is mild, if a bit wet, and hopefully she will not be too scared to return after she's had a chance to explore her new home a bit.  Kristin said Bella is very talkative and friendly, and she has a microchip.  Please keep an eye out for her and give Kristin a call (386-852-7050) if you see Bella.  If I get more information, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...