Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello Folks,

        It is that time of year again. The Cabot Apple Pie Festival is Oct. 19, 2013. I am looking for volunteers  for Fri and Sat . . I need people to do the following duties: move things from the historical building to the gym Oct 18, 2013  at 3pm;  also need 2  trucks to move things to the gym on Friday and then again on Saturday at 3:30 to move things back to the historical building; need people to serve at the food and pie tables - Jennifer Gochey and Theresa Lay-Sleeper will be the supervisors of these tables; need someone to cook hot dogs and hamburgers; people to take the contest pies to the judges for tasting; need people to help set up the gym on Fri, 18th from 3pm til done; people to pack up and clean-up Sat 3pm til finished.
        You can reach me at 563-2723.  Please leave a message and I will call you back, or e-mail me at: jmblknit@charter.net. 

        I look forward to hearing from you.
            Joanne Luce
            Cabot Apple Pie Festival

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...