Sunday, June 10, 2012
Last week we stopped by to see our granddaughter, Tangeni, who has just turned 11 months old. She's growing and changing
very
quickly. She's getting very good at walking, although mostly her gait
is sort of an uncontrolled staggering run. She gets where she's going
and enjoys every minute of everything. She knows a few words,
and chattered to us all the time we were there, whooping with joy every
time the frog in the entry way croaked. She knows "Froggie"croaks when she
moves in front of it, and between the two of them, there was quite a din. Her Grandma Floriana is coming from Namibia in
July, so we'll all celebrate her first birthday together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment