Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here's something to mull over this weekend:What Money REALLY Looks Like

This came yesterday from our niece who is working in India with a group of U. S. medical professionals.

Things are good here. We have a little bit of time off for the next few days. We are now in Darjeeling and then headed to Yuksom. We were going to do clinics in Yuksom but these have been canceled since there is an election in progress and there is thought that there might be conflicts of interest with our group and the local politics. Anyway- we have been very busy- over 1000 patients seen already by our 15 person team. It is a really super learning experience- a lot of really smart people. I have to be quick on email since I am paying for the use.
Here is another picture of an adorable baby I saw in clinic yesterday.
Love
Jennie

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...