Monday, March 23, 2009


Here are a couple of drivers (both female) to check out. In the red sports car is Hannah Brown, daughter of Sarah and Dean Brown, and our grand niece who lives in Connecticut. She is demonstrating if they make cars with two steering wheels, it's best to use them both and be happy about it. She loves to go shopping with her mom. And her dad loves taking pictures. (It runs in the family.)

Also today I received the picture below from Liz and John Randall. Liz says:

John and I were traveling on I-91 heading South in CT yesterday and we saw this Jeep with the Cabot Logo on the spare tire...I quickly snapped a few pictures as you could see she had CT plates....What a small world, thought you'd enjoy the pics....We were on our way home from NH.
The jeep looked brand new and a young girl was driving, I don't know if the Cabot Creamery gives out the covers for promotions or possibly she was a sales rep.....

I don't know if it was a company car or not, but I believe Cabot has representatives in a lot of places, so this young woman may live in CT and work in NYC. Or perhaps she's just a fan of Vermont and/or Cabot cheese. That logo sure catches your eye, doesn't it!?

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...