Monday, October 01, 2007

NEED DOGGIE BISCUITS?

From Cherese Mason :

I have a new hobby. I make home-made dog biscuits............ My two Golden Retrievers have tested each recipe, and LOVE them. I gave several away as samples for my friends, relatives, and even some of the people at my job! I have also passed them along to some of the Joe's Ponders I know with dogs. Now people are coming to me and want to order! I am having so much fun with this!

I am taking regular orders every day, but am also taking holiday orders starting now. I have SEVERAL different biscuit flavors from veggie, to fruit to plain milk bone style. I also have some to accommodate allergies and special diets! I have several shapes as well. These are all natural and gourmet! Excellent for dogs! They are $8.00 per bag.

To order some of Tucker and Wyatt's Gourmet Biscuits, call 802 476-0928.

No comments:

Spring Mix!

I started this a couple days ago but got kind of busy and never got back to it. I had posted about the Route 2 construction, but that notice...