We have lost another soul close to the Joe's Pond Community, Mary Calcagni, who passed away on July 30. The Calcagni family (on North Shore Road) have been active in the Joe's Pond Association for generations and our thoughts are with them at this very sad time. Condolences may be sent to Joe's Pond family members - Joey and Joni at 18 Windywood Rd, Barre, VT 05641; Matthew and Hilary at 317 Shaw Mansion Rd, Waterbury Ctr., VT 05677; or Robert and Andrea (Calcagni) MacLeod at 15 Chestnut Lane, Barre, VT 05641.
Friday, August 07, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment