Sunday, June 09, 2024

A Puzzle!

 A reader sent this photo, taken on a back road in the general area of Joe's Pond. She told me that she and her family had found it several years ago but they cannot remember where it was and would like to find it again. I hope someone has seen this Vermont version of a skywalk and can tell me where it is - or was. It may have been taken down as vehicles became larger and roads wider - and it looks already well weathered in this photo that is years old, so perhaps the owner had to remove it.. There seems to be a sign on it, but I cannot make it out. Email me if you can solve this mystery.

No comments:

Fireworks on Wednesday Evening!

 Most Joe's Ponders know that the fireworks display will be on July 3, this next Wednesday, weather permitting. Should there be rain, th...