Here's something more that may help entertain youngsters who are bored and at home. It comes from our R.I. cousin Ora: Bill Harley Concerts
Send it to your grands and all the youngsters you can think of - they (and their parents) may welcome it as a diversion while being cooped up in quarantine or social distancing.
Here's a great way to spend time together - in the fresh air and you can still stay six feet apart! Great results, too. Diane Rossi and Dotty Noyes are responsible for this beauty now adorning Diane's lawn. By the way, did I mention that I measured 8.5 inches of new snow this morning - the wonderful, wet kind that is perfect for projects like this?!
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...

No comments:
Post a Comment