If anyone has any stories, memories and/or photos that you would like
to share, Susan Bouchard will be collaborating this information for the
JPA website. Please provide this information to her by April 15, 2020
by sending via email:
chatotbouchard@comcast.net
Saturday, March 07, 2020
Caledonian Cup 50th Anniversary
This
summer, Joe's Pond will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the
Caledonian Cup, the symbol of championship Sunfish racing. To mark this
special milestone, a collection of stories, memories and /or photos will
be shared on the JPA website as part of Joe's Pond history along with a
list of all the winners over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment