This is another picture of the misplaced kitty taken in last night by Allison Srinivasan. We thought it might be Jenn's (we saw her post on Front Porch Forum last night), but it isn't. Allison describes the cat as very affectionate. She looks right at home - but can you see the sadness in her eyes? We are wondering if someone just dumped her off. Sadly, that happens, especially this time of year.
Thanks to Allison for being so compassionate and taking care of this little stray. Allison said the shelter in St. Johnsbury is presently full, but she will keep looking for the owner - will take her to a vet today to have her scanned in case there's a chip, etc.
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...

No comments:
Post a Comment