Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Correction

I apologize for posting in error yesterday that there was a building going up above Barre Avenue. That is not so. The construction there is for a new septic system. Mike Rubalcaba let me know this morning they are NOT building there. I should have verified before I posted - hopefully, lesson learned. Thanks to Mike for straightening me out.

We just learned that Mindy Precourt (162 Edgewood) has had her cottage taken down this past week and is building a new, winterized home. It will be interesting to see the progress there this winter. Always nice for those of us staying here to have something to watch during the long winter months!

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...