I apologize for posting in error yesterday that there was a building going up above Barre Avenue. That is not so. The construction there is for a new septic system. Mike Rubalcaba let me know this morning they are NOT building there. I should have verified before I posted - hopefully, lesson learned. Thanks to Mike for straightening me out.
We just learned that Mindy Precourt (162 Edgewood) has had her cottage taken down this past week and is building a new, winterized home. It will be interesting to see the progress there this winter. Always nice for those of us staying here to have something to watch during the long winter months!
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment