JPA will be utilizing a new greeters hut starting next year and will no longer require the current 5x5 Rubbermaid storage unit. We are offering it FREE to anyone interested. Please contact Joe Hebert at 684-3655 or pjhebert@charter.net if you have interest or questions.
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment