We have sad news today. Theresa "Terry" Mureta, passed away on April 6, 2019. She was Michelle Parker's mother and loved spending time at Joe's Pond. Our sincere condolences go to Michelle and her family. Those wishing to reach out to the family can send messages to them at 65 Granite Shed Lane, Montpelier VT 05602.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment