Tim Hebert took this picture today of a poor snowman drowning in snow on Joe's Pond!
Lots of snow on the pond and tonight at 11 o'clock we are at nine below and still falling. According to my weather station, the gusty wind puts the temperature at seventeen below. Brrrrrrrr!
Sunday, January 20, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...

No comments:
Post a Comment