Saturday, November 10, 2018

We have a fair amount of snow today. I measured 4 in. a few minutes ago on our deck, but it's been raining a little for a while, so I'm sure the depth of snow has gone down. Lots of moisture in this snow, too. I measured almost an inch in the tube this morning. The snow should be gone later this morning - it's already turned to rain and is 37.3F. However, if you have to be out on the road, be careful, there could be slippery/icy spots. You may also want to check other roads if you are traveling very far. This is a good site - updated every few minutes. Isn't technology wonderful sometimes?! Above is the view from my office window this morning. The people most pleased with this storm are the hunters. Deer camps everywhere were bursting with excitement this morning!!

No comments:

News & Chatter

I was saddened this morning when I read in the Caledonian Record that Archie Prevost passed away. Archie was well known around Joe's P...