Friday, November 09, 2018
All you folks who have left us for a warmer clime, see what you are missing?! The snow started around supper time and within about two hours we had about three inches already. We were supposed to get some rain, but if we did, it was very brief. Fred was out at about 5:30 and there was kind of a mix and then it was just snow. By the way, the date on my camera is ok, but the time is messed up. I keep forgetting to fix it. Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment