Sunday, July 22, 2018

Race Results!

The Second Sunfish Sailboat race was held today despite the rains with shifting winds.  The results were the following:

Single Division:
1st:  Jack LaGue
2nd: Jim Loutrel
3rd: Jay Chatot
4th: Rob Stewart
5th: Butch Bouchard

Double Division:
1st: Jake & Maya Hynes
2nd: Brian Tomas Hynes
3rd: Joey & Suzie Cassani

Michelle Parker took some good photos so I will ask her to forward some photos.

Thank you
Susan 
_____________________________________________

I was wondering if the race would take place. It was pretty warm, and was raining a little, but I didn't hear any thunder - I guess as long as it was safe to be on the water, nobody would mind getting a little wet. It must have been fairly exciting dealing with the changeable winds, though. That could be tricky. I look forward to Michelle's photos and will post them as soon as I receive them.
And thanks to Susan Bouchard for the above report!
Joey & Suzi Cassani

 And here they are! Thanks, Michelle!
The Commodore's boat!

Jack LaGue


Rob Stewart, front;Tomas Hynes, back

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...