The Joe's Pond Association Annual Meeting is on Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 10 a.m. at the pavilion. All are welcome.
We've had a noticeable drop in temperature today - tonight it's only about 50 degrees and there has been a mean wind most of the day. The wind keeps the bugs off balance somewhat, but it dropped a bit more than we really needed. However, we'll take it and be happy. Things are going to warm up this weekend, but you may want to wear warmish duds if you are coming to the meeting tomorrow morning. It can be a bit breezy at the pavilion that early in the day. See you there.
Joe's Ponders, please remember to pay your dues at the meeting if you haven't already done so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment