Butch Bouchard sent another video clip to me - this one by his son Tim. The one I posted yesterday was by Scott. I'm sure you'll enjoy this one, too - it's fun to see places around the pond and boats on the pond from above. Thanks to both Scott and Tim for allowing Butch to send these to me to share with my blog readers. A few years ago shots like these would not have been possible. Isn't modern technology fun?
Such a pretty day today - cooler (64.4F at the moment) and bright sunshine with clear blue sky. All the humidity is gone - for the time being. Nice breeze out there, so a great day for getting out and about to enjoy.
I nearly forgot to mention - I measured .42 inches of precipitation this morning. We could use more rain, for sure, but what we got yesterday will help keep things green for a while, at least.
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment