Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Butch Bouchard sent another video clip to me - this one by his son Tim. The one I posted yesterday was by Scott. I'm sure you'll enjoy this one, too - it's fun to see places around the pond and boats on the pond from above. Thanks to both Scott and Tim for allowing  Butch to send these to me to share with my blog readers. A few years ago shots like these would not have been possible. Isn't modern technology fun?

Such a pretty day today - cooler (64.4F at the moment) and bright sunshine with clear blue sky.  All the humidity is gone - for the time being. Nice breeze out there, so a great day for getting out and about to enjoy. 

I nearly forgot to mention - I measured .42 inches of precipitation this morning. We could use more rain, for sure, but what we got yesterday will help keep things green for a while, at least.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...