We are sad to report the passing of Dave Coburn, of Waterford, Vermont. Dave was well known around Joe's Pond, and had many friends here who will miss his wit, kindness and generosity. It is very fitting his memorial service will be held at the Joe' Pond Association pavilion on Monday. Dave loved Joe's Pond - the place and the community. We will miss him.
St. Johnsbury people will remember the Rev. Bert Miller, pastor at the South Congregational church for several years. Rev. Miller passed away at age 90. He was a true gentleman, and will be missed by his friends in and around St. Johnsbury.
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment