From Thierry "Terry" Guerlain, 263 Old Homestead:
If you have any perennial
flowering plants that you'd like to thin out or get rid of altogether, I'm
looking for some for a flower bed that I'm just now making around my
garage. Please call, text or email me and I'll come round to dig them up
(under your supervision!) Thanks -- Thierry ("Terry")
802*343*6566 or tguerlain51@gmail.com
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment