The last time I saw the one remaining chick with the loon parents was the late afternoon of 4/3/17. Later that evening and all day on 4/4/17 the loon parents were without the chick and spent the majority of the day of the fourth wailing on the second pond.
The last time I saw the pair of chicks with the parents was about two weeks ago. It appears the first one was lost back then.
Sharon Parker
Wednesday, July 05, 2017
New message about the loons:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment