Hi Jane,
I have been observing the pair of loons in the middle pond today. There has been no young with them. They have been quite vocal, starting around 5 this morning, using 2 or 3 different call sounds thru out the day, perhaps calling for their babies .....just thought you'd like to know.
Patty Coffrin
Wednesday, July 05, 2017
Here's another loon report, and it doesn't look promising for finding the loon chicks that were in the lower ponds. Sad to lose them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment