Saturday, May 07, 2016

I spoke with Diane Rossi this morning, and she told me Bill's mom, Alba, moved to Lincoln House in Barre yesterday.  Alba has been living alone and this will give her more social contacts and assure her safety.  Diane said Alba has already met some women she knows, and seemed to settle in very well.  Her new address is:
Mrs. Alba Rossi, Lincoln House, Room 11, 120 Hill Street, Barre, VT 05641.  

Diane also told me they really haven't begun digging for the foundation of the addition on their house; the septic tanks must be relocated first.  Lots going on in the Rossi family these days.

And to all you moms, Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...