Thursday, September 10, 2015

This may be something you would like to participate in - a survey about the Route 15 bridge construction project.  The survey will take you only a few minutes and will help VTrans in planning future projects.  VTrans Route 15 Survey.

Now I have a question for you Joe's Ponders who might remember camps in the 1930's.  Does anyone recall a camp named "Kumawnin" from that era?  Here is a photo of the cottage and one of the view across the pond towards Wilbur Ewen's farm on West Shore Road (fields and buildings at right across the water), so I'm pretty sure the cottage was on Old Homestead - perhaps somewhere near Dr. Paulsen's?  The daughter of a couple that spent their honeymoon at the cottage is wondering where it was and if the cottage still exists.  I suspect it has been remodeled around the original cottage, if not torn down, but someone may recognize it.  Let me know if you can help.



No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...