Saturday, July 11, 2015
Stray Dog at Clubhouse Circle, Joe's Pond
I've just had a report about a dog that is apparently confused about where home is and is hanging out at the Jacobs' cottage on Clubhouse Circle. The dog is a female, black with tan legs, about 50 lbs., and has a tag with Dr. Stein's number, but of course the office is closed now. The dog seems to be friendly, but with so many people around this weekend, there is concern both for the safety of the animal as well as children at the playground. There is a leash law in Danville, so Jo Guertin, the animal control officer has also been notified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment