Monday, June 22, 2015

I've just had a note from Marc and Deborah Gregoire, 3438 Rte.2W, letting us know they lost a brand new boat fender this weekend somewhere as they were making the trip around the pond.  Since they have no idea where they lost it, they are just asking that if you find one washed up on your waterfront, or bobbing around in the water, please rescue it and let them know you have it.  You can call them at 802-476-5889.

Isn't it nice the weather forecast has changed and we can now expect sunshine for the remainder of the week after showers tomorrow!?  These weather systems move and change quickly, and even the professionals often have a hard time predicting it correctly.  

I haven't heard any complaints about high water, but I expect the pond is fairly high and tomorrow's rain will add to it; but hopefully the rubber dam is keeping up with the rise.  I'm impatient for the black flies to be out of here.  I have a few more bites - they get me almost immediately as soon as I stick my head outside.  The bites I got throwing those old seeds into the garden Thursday or Friday are still itching and swollen.  I'm using "After Bite," but they still flare up periodically.  I'm hoping once things dry out a bit, the black flies will stop hatching and we'll be rid of them.

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...