Very nice fireworks display tonight! We watched from home - not quite as impressive as being on the water, but a lot warmer, I bet! Some of those light patterns were quite unusual - different than other years. Good show!
Don't forget the Spirits of Vermont event tomorrow - should be a perfect day for it, and there will be lots to see and taste. Click on the image to enlarge to read.
Tickets for other events are available - check our Schedule of Events to find out who you should call to reserve tickets. Better make your plans well ahead of time as quite often tickets for events are sold out.
Saturday, July 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...

No comments:
Post a Comment