Don't forget the Joe's Pond Association Annual Meeting this morning, Saturday, July 5, at the Pavilion, 10 a.m.
Pick up your new Directory and your Ice-Out Tickets and be sure to pay your dues if you haven't already done so.
Fireworks at dusk tonight! Happy Fourth of July Weekend!
Saturday, July 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment