Thursday, October 17, 2013

Help Megan Foy win an ultrasound machine!

This was sent to me a while back and got lost in the shuffle - sorry.  It's still not too late to help Megan Foy win the ultrasound, but do it right away - the voting ends on October 20th.
 
My name is Megan Foy and I was born and raised on a dairy farm in North Danville, VT.  I graduated from CALS as an Animal Science major in 2010 and I am now a 4th year veterinary student at the University of Wisconsin and will be graduating in May!  My career goal is to move back to Vermont and practice as a large animal veterinarian.  I entered a video contest to win an ultrasound machine, which (as you know) is a valuable tool for veterinarians and very, very expensive.  If I win, I would own my very own ultrasound, and could use it to help vermont farms prosper through the health and welfare of their animals.

The contest is solely based on popular vote, and it would be HUGE if you could promote my video to the UVM alumni listserve, CALS facebook/webpage or any other way possible.  My video talks about my goal of returning to VT and practicing as a large animal veterinarian.  The voting ends on October 20, 2013.  Please let me know if you would like more information regarding the contest.

Here is the link to vote:
http://www.northamerica.bcftechnology.com/lp-aabp-2013-video-contest-vote

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...