Pam Hebert let us know the people who do the under water lake survey will be here early Thursday morning. Please give them room to do their work. This is a biennial survey to see if we have invasive plants anywhere in the lake. Pam will receive a written report which will be shared at our spring meeting. I'm sure if they find anything suspicious they will let Pam know right away; but in other years the lake has been found to have only normal plant life under water, so we don't anticipate that they will find any problems.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Pam Hebert let us know the people who do the under water lake survey will be here early Thursday morning. Please give them room to do their work. This is a biennial survey to see if we have invasive plants anywhere in the lake. Pam will receive a written report which will be shared at our spring meeting. I'm sure if they find anything suspicious they will let Pam know right away; but in other years the lake has been found to have only normal plant life under water, so we don't anticipate that they will find any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment