Jack LaGue just let us know that a section of someone's dock has washed up at his place on Sandy Beach Rd. He said it has metal eye-bolts on each end (picture of ends here). Contact him if you recognize the dock or you can come get it. He will return it to you if you can't come pick it up. His phone is 476-4505, or send an e-mail: jacklague@fairpoint.net. Now that we've had a fair amount of rain, the water level will probably be up a bit, so be sure your belongings are secured so they won't float off or blow away in a storm.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...


No comments:
Post a Comment