I mentioned yesterday that the Ice-Out Clock is now running and our 2013 contest is officially under way. I forgot to tell you that Henretta Splain and I will be doing the annual interview with radio station Kix 105.5-FM at 8:10 tomorrow morning and then will be talking with Don Mullallay on WSTJ AM-1340 at 8:30. We have lots to talk about with so many changes this year, and it's particularly fun to have Henretta on because she is our data technician, logging in every ticket's date and time so we can locate the winner within minutes of the clock stopping. Henretta is new this year, too - our former data specialist retired - but everything is perfectly in place and Henretta has already logged in hundreds of tickets, so she knows what she's doing.
I hope you'll listen and maybe even call the station, 748-1340, if we aren't being clear about something. It's all fun, and Don has been doing this yearly interview with us for years now, but he probably doesn't have any idea how much has changed this year. I know he'll have lots of questions.
Tune in, and if you still have questions about the changes to the 2013 Ice-Out Contest, contact us here.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment