Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I told Ray and Cyndy Rouleau we'd try to warm up the weather for them since they just got home and find it a bit chilly.  Then I looked out my office window and it was snowing!  So much for my warm-up efforts!  

So far this hasn't been much of a day - just about like yesterday when we had rain, snow, a little hail, some sun, and generally stay-inside-and-read-a-good-book sort of weather.  Last night we had a frost - which shouldn't have been a surprise, really, but still we didn't expect to look out and see our green grass all frosty white.  It was a light frost - low temperature according to my weather station was 31.2F.  I think the high was something like 46 yesterday.  Right now it's snowing again - a mini blizzard for a minute or so, and then nothing.  I suppose it's sprinkling rain, but it's hard to tell from inside.  I just took this photo looking towards Walden - that's a snow squall moving down the valley, headed right for Joe's Pond!  We need the moisture badly, in whatever form it takes, so we won't do our sun dance just yet.  Sorry, Ray.





No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...