*****
There will be a Strawberry Social at the church on June 25 from 10am-2pm. We are grilling burgers and hot dogs and serving all things strawberry - shortcake, ice cream/strawberries, and other favorite recipes that folks bring in. The same time the Cabot Chronicle is sponsoring a flea market on the common and providing directions to places of those who want to have a yard sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment