Just in case anyone is looking for someone to shovel or rake snow off a roof, Pam and Kevin Johnson's boys, Kyle and Connor are ready and waiting for your call. You can reach them at: Johnson & Johnson snow removal, 802-274-8048. The Johnsons live on Edgewood Ave., so the boys can be on the job whenever you need them.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment