Wednesday, December 15, 2010

From Homer Fitts this morning --

HI -
TALKED WITH SON-IN LAW ERIC THIS MORNING.
SUE IS DOING REALLY GOOD. UP FROM BED YESTERDAY AND NOW PLANS ARE TO BE HOME TOMORROW.
EVERYONE'S PRAYERS SURE HELPED.
MARGARET READY TO GO TO HOSPITAL FOR 11:30
TODAY FOR HER PACE MAKER.
LOVE TO ALL,
HOMER



That's really good news. We wish both Sue and Margaret speedy recoveries.

We're very cold and windy here this morning. Only about 6 above zero and the wind is gusty, blowing the very dry snow in clouds. A good day to stay inside if you don't have to go out. I expect the roads are a bit slippery, too. Pretty typical winter weather in Vermont, I guess.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...