Saturday, December 11, 2010

As promised, here's a short video taken at the concert last night. Be sure your speakers are on. Big Band Concert The vocalist is Janet Edmondson. You'll find more about her and about the other members of the Big Band group at www.stjjazz.org.

Our weather has moderated this morning, now we're getting ready for a nasty snow/rain/sleet/everything-you-got kind of storm beginning tonight and lasting into next week. This is shaping up as a pretty normal start to winter. The ski resorts, skiers and snowmobilers are loving it, the rest of us not so much, but this is "the devil we know" and we deal. We got only a skimming of snow last night, but it was probably enough to make the roads slippery.

I hope you all have a safe weekend. We will stay pretty quiet, having plenty to do right now with the holidays looming ever closer. I need to start making my lists of things I want to get done, otherwise I'll be wondering at the last minute where the time went and what was I doing all that time.



No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...