As promised, here's a short video taken at the concert last night. Be sure your speakers are on. Big Band Concert The vocalist is Janet Edmondson. You'll find more about her and about the other members of the Big Band group at www.stjjazz.org.
Our weather has moderated this morning, now we're getting ready for a nasty snow/rain/sleet/everything-you-got kind of storm beginning tonight and lasting into next week. This is shaping up as a pretty normal start to winter. The ski resorts, skiers and snowmobilers are loving it, the rest of us not so much, but this is "the devil we know" and we deal. We got only a skimming of snow last night, but it was probably enough to make the roads slippery.
I hope you all have a safe weekend. We will stay pretty quiet, having plenty to do right now with the holidays looming ever closer. I need to start making my lists of things I want to get done, otherwise I'll be wondering at the last minute where the time went and what was I doing all that time.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment