We received very sad news this morning. Rob Denny of 80 Cove Road here at Joe's Pond passed away on September 20 after a very short illness. Our sincere sympathy is sent to Florence and their children. The family will be closing the cottage here at the end of this week; the phone number is 684-2501. Condolences may also be sent to them c/o General Delivery, West Danville Vt 05873. I'll post further information as soon as I have it.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment