Peter Dannenberg just let me know I had the date for the Cabot Historical Society meeting wrong - it's Sunday, May 23rd, not the 30th. Just means I have to hustle a bit more to get things done in time. Thanks to Peter for the heads-up on that.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment