A few days ago, on October 29, I posted some stories detailing the plane that crashed in 1968 on Moose Mountain. Sue LaGue's father, Edmund Rousse was aboard that plane, and didn't survive the crash. The still vivid memories of that night are told by members of the Rousse family to reporter, Donald Mahler of The Valley News.
Plane Crash
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment