This from "Chico" Carcoba in Florida, about Larry Rossi's retirement from Woodbury select board:
IN ADDITION TO NEWS RELEASE:
LARRY ROSSI HAS BEEN PRESIDENT OF BARRE'S LARGEST SOCIAL CLUB ,THE MUTUO WHICH CELBRATED IT 100th YEAR THIS PAST YEAR.THIS IS A JOB WHICH REQUIRES DEDICATION IN OVERSEEING A MEMBERSHIP OF OVER 1000 .LARRY IS CEO AND CHIEF CHEF FOR THE FINE CUSINE SERVED WEEKLY AT THE MUTUO.HE HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR 3 YEARS.
I KNOW FROM HERE IN FL. THE ICE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE GOING OUT.YOUR PIC OF WINDOW SAYS IT ALL. STAY WARM AND TURN THE CLOCK AHEAD THIS SUNDAY. CHICO
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment